The UK Pavilion at World Defense Show 2024 is now sold out.
ADS are proud to be organising the United Kingdom pavilion at World Defense Show 2024 for the second edition of the show.
Founded by Saudi Arabia’s General Authority for Military Industries, World Defense Show 2024 will showcase the future of defense through technological developments from around the globe. Be part of the second edition and experience a wealth of unique networking, world-class show features and dynamic demonstrations.
Taking place from 4 – 8 February 2024, the World Defense Show (WDS) is dedicated to creating the ultimate B2B event for the defense industry that supports its relevant ministries and authorities whilst reinforcing the national commitment to the growth and success of the show. As one of the world’s top spenders in the defense sector, Saudi Arabia’s geographic location and international presence allows the kingdom to serve as the ideal location for such a show.
Benefits of exhibiting in the United Kingdom Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
Highlights from previous show:
- 600 + participating companies
- 100 + official industry and government delegations
- 65,000 + trade visits across the industry days.
Book your space:
For stand bookings the payment instalments are:
- 50% upon booking
- 50% balance invoice issued 1 September 2023.
For bookings received after 1 September 2023 an invoice for 100% will be issued.