This hugely successful event on US export controls regulations, which is organised by EGADD, Squire Patton Boggs’ Aerospace & Defence Group and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd, will be celebrating its 10th Anniversary when it takes place this year in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- “Best ITAR training I have attended."
- “An excellent well balanced course well-structured and encompassing information for all.”
- “Phenomenal knowledge of subject by all speakers.”
- “Very knowledgeable speakers and presented in a clear and concise matter.”
- “Fantastic event and definitely worth attending. The case studies were very useful to put theory into practical scenarios."
Coverage of EAR and ECR is being facilitated by the active participation of senior officials from the US Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security. The Bureau has been involved in the ECR process and has experience of giving plenary presentations and workshops on these topics.
For this year’s event we will also be seeking to invite participation by a senior official from the State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
SUBJECTS TO BE COVERED
- US Export Control Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on release of EAR technology to consignee employees
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organisations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third country nationals compliance under the EAR and ITAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defence, security and intelligence markets—ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend industry receptions and a dinner
PRICE TO ATTEND THREE DAY EVENT (For bookings received after 17:00, 24 April 2017)
EGADD Member: £1,850.00
EGADD Non Member: £2,200.00
Partner Organisation: £2,025.00
PRICE TO ATTEND ONE DAY ONLY
EGADD Member: £380.00
EGADD Non Member: £730.00
Partner Organisation: £555.00
PRICE TO ATTEND DINNER (For one day delegates only)
Standard Rate: £35.00
(For the three day event only)
- Two nights’ accommodation (Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th) on a bed and breakfast basis
- Lunch and refreshments during the three days
- Welcome networking cocktail reception followed by a sit down dinner on Monday evening
- Networking cocktail reception on Tuesday evening
All prices stated above exclude VAT of tax @ 20%
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of ADS, BNEA, SMI, British Maritime or TechUK you can apply for Free EGADD Membership which will give you the opportunity to obtain the EGADD Member rate and save yourself £350.00! Visit http://www.egadd.org.uk/join/ for more information.
Limited space available. Please contact Kevin Jubb to book.