Singapore Airshow is the leading event for Aerospace and Defence business in the Asia Pacific Region.The show has an impressive track record of attendance from high-level military and government delegations as well as leading industry players, airlines and airport operators from the region and world wide.
ADS is pleased to announce that we will be managing the UK Pavilion and have secured over 300 sq.m of space within the exhibition hall, offering walk-on shell scheme stands, pod packages or bare space areas for those wishing to book their own stand.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion include:
- Pre / Post and on site ADS management
- Enhanced visibility to visitors, VIPs and international delegations
- Dedicated UK Pavilion Exhibitor Guide
- Access to hospitality area
- UK branded customised shell scheme and pods
- Assistance with delegations exposure
- Assistance with PR exposure
Statistics from Singapore Airshow 2016:
- 48,229 trade visitors from 143 countries and regions
- 1,040 exhibitors from 48 countries and regions
- 1,353 meetings between VIP delegations and exhibitors
- 286 VIP Delegations from 90 countries and regions
- 916 Media attendees from 320 media outlets
To book your stand please complete and return the booking form.
If you would like to apply for TAP funding, please download the following documentation, review and submit your completed application to James Gray before 05.12.17 1. TAP ELIGIBILITY FLOWCHART 2017-2018.pdf (22 KB) 2. EXHIBITOR GRANT APPLICATION FORM 2017-18.doc (106 KB) 3. DEFINITION & EXPLANATORY NOTES 2017-18.pdf (136 KB) 4. DE MINIMIS STATE AID EXPLAINED.pdf (31 KB) 5. EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITION 2017-18.pdf (69 KB)