ADS is looking to host a UK Pavilion at Eurasia Airshow which will take place in Antalya on 25 to 29 April 2018, and we would like to ascertain industry interest.
The event will provide a diverse range of exhibitors from sectors such as: Satellite and Space, Government, Military, Defence, MRO, Technology, etc. The Eurasia Airshow aims to attract over 100,000 professional visitors from over 100 countries with more than 1,000 international exhibitors and 150 military and civilian delegations, turning into an effective platform where you will have the chance to meet with potential customers and suppliers.
CONTEXT TO EURASIA AIRSHOW
One of the fastest-growing markets in the global aviation industry, Turkey once again takes advantage of its location as a bridge between Asia and Europe. The Turkish aviation industry has grown exponentially since the early 2000s and will reach a new peak with the Eurasia Airshow in Antalya. The Eurasia Airshow in Antalya, one of Turkey’s top tourist destinations, will showcase Turkey’s role in the global aviation industry. Bringing participants together with the decision-makers of the global aerospace industry.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION INCLUDE:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
- This pavilion is hosted in partnership with UK Government
The trade days of the airshow are 25 to 27 April. During the weekend of 28 and 29 April, the airshow is open to the public.
Register your interest today by contacting Robin Reed and indicating your estimated size requirements.