ADS is pleased to announce that we will be coordinating the UK Pavilion at Milipol Paris 2017 and have booked a prime location within Exhibition Centre Paris Nord Villepinte.
Milipol has established itself as the foremost worldwide event which brings together the key international players involved in Internal State Security and is the major technical showcase for products and services in the public and industrial security sector. It is led by the French Ministry of Interior and is also an important regional showcase with over 80 international delegations expected.
Homeland Security continues to be a major area of investment for several governments across the range of agencies involved in Borders, Counter Terrorism and policing.
Visitor and product profile
- 24,056 visitors from 143 countries
- 949 exhibitors from 55 countries
- 115 official delegations from 77 countries
- 358 journalists from 22 countries
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion:
- Pre/post event and on-site management
- Dedicated UK Pavilion exhibitor guide
- Assistance with PR exposure
- Access to ADS lounge area
- UK branded customised shell and POD stands
ADS is offering companies the option to book a walk-on shell scheme stand package, a pod package, or a space only package for those companies looking to build their own stand. To participate at Milipol Paris 2017 within the UK Pavilion, please complete and return the booking form.