The LIMA 2017 Exhibition is the largest show of its kind in the Asia Pacific region. It is strongly supported by industry, senior Government officials, military and civil delegations.
ADS is pleased to announce that it will be managing the UK Pavilion for the 14th edition of the event and is inviting UK companies to express an interest in exhibiting with either a shell scheme, pod package or bare space stand.This year the exhibition is split with a dedicated Maritime section alongside the on-water static display and and Aerospace section at Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion include:
- Pre / post and on site ADS management
- Enhanced visibility to visitors, VIPs and international delegations
- Dedicated UK Pavilion exhibitor guide
- Access to hospitality area
- UK branded customised shell scheme and pod package
- Assistance with PR exposure
Statistics from LIMA 2015:
- 512 exhibiting companies from 36 countries
- 39,684 trade visitors
- 377 delegations from 41 nations, including Ministers of Defence, Chiefs of Defence Forces, Chief of Air Forces, Chiefs of Navy, Chiefs of Army, Chiefs of Police and Chiefs of Coast Guard
- 54 warships
- 78 aircraft
- 17 country pavilions
TO BOOK YOUR STAND
To book your stand please complete the LIMA booking form.