LAAD is the leading Latin American Defence & Security exhibition which brings together Brazilian and international companies specialising in supplying equipment, services and technology to the Armed Forces, Police and Special Forces and Security Services.
ADS is pleased to announce that we will again be managing the UK Pavilion and have space within Hall 3 for LAAD 2017.
ADS is offering companies the option to book a walk-on shell scheme stand package or space only area for those companies looking to build their own stand.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion include:
- Pre / Post and on site ADS Management
- Enhanced Visibility to Visitors, VIPs and International Delegations
- Dedicated UK Pavilion Exhibitor Guide
- Access to Hospitality Area including Lounge and Meeting Room Facilities
- UK Branded Customised Shell Scheme
- Assistance with Delegations Exposure
- Assistance with PR Exposure
Statistics from LAAD 2015:
- 36,250 Total Attendees
- 90 Countries represented
- 642 Global Defence & Security Suppliers exhibited from 41 countries
- 27 International Pavilions
- 170 Official Delegations from 74 countries
- 389 VIP Attendees
To book you stand, download the LAAD 2017 UK PAVILION BOOKING INFORMATION
We also have 'Exhibitition Facilities' available for purchase on the UK Pavilion at LAAD 2017.