IDEF 2017 will be the 13th edition of the International Defence Industry Fair. It provides the opportunity to follow up on technological developments in industry as well as build international collaboration in supply programs. IDEF is the largest event of its kind in the Eurasian region.
ADS is pleased to announce we will be managing the UK Pavilion and have secured over 200 square metres of space within Hall 2, offering shell scheme packages, pod packages or space only areas for companies wishing to build their own stand.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN THE UK PAVILION:
- Pre / post and on site ADS management
- Enhanced visibility to visitors, VIPs and international delegations
- Dedicated UK Pavilion exhibitor guide
- Access to hospitality area including lounge facilities
- UK branded customised shell scheme and pod packages
- Assistance with delegations exposure
- Assistance with PR exposure
STATISTICS FROM IDEF 2015
- 25 Country Pavilions
- 59,715 professional visitors from 119 countries
- 781 companies and representatives from 53 countries
- 493 members in 124 delegations
- 656 members of press from 27 countries
- 2230 bilateral discussions
The FCO website provides up to date guidance on travel to Turkey. For the most recent information please visit their website here.
To book your stand please download the Booking form IDEF 2017.pdf (101 KB)
IDEF Floor plan IDEF Floorplan 20 01 17.pdf (153 KB)