The Aerohub in DIT/BEIS will hold a meeting to follow up the actions of the UK/China Aviation Working Group Meeting held in October 2016 in Beijing. Topics covered will include the following:
- A market briefing on the latest status of the COMAC Future LRWBA
- The current status of the Chinese economy
- A presentation of the Aerohub strategy for supporting UK aerospace companies wishing to export to Chinese market
- Comments from UK Export Control Organisation and Spartent Ltd on ensuring your business is compliant and protected while operating in China
- The next steps on the Gap Technology Collaboration initiative
The meeting is open to aerospace companies who are interested in exporting to China and particularly are interested in the LRWBA programme and Gap Technology Initiative. As places are limited, the Aerohub reserves the right to limit company representation or refuse any requests to attend.
To express an interest in attending please contact Harriet Wollerton