The Association of the US Army (AUSA) exposition is an annual three-day event held in Washington D.C., and is considered to be the premier professional Defence forum and exhibition in North America. This internationally-renowned event provides a unique opportunity to showcase Defence industry products and services to key US Army and Department of Defense (DoD) decision-makers, discover new developments in defence technology, and network with colleagues from the world-wide defence community.
Held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, the event occupies more than 250,000 square feet of exhibition space. The successful AUSA in 2016 saw over 26,000 attendees from around the world.
ADS is pleased to be able to offer UK Industry an opportunity to participate in their UK Pavilion in an area totalling 1400 square feet.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion include:
- Participation at the event under ADS AUSA sustaining membership
- Pre / post and on site ADS management
- Dedicated UK pavilion exhibitor guide
- Catering facilities and lounge
- UK branded customised shell scheme
- Assistance with PR exposure
Statistics from AUSA 2016:
- 26,101 people from around the world
- 22% active military – 78% civilian
- 8,483 exhibitors
- 2,202 international participants: 51% attendes – 50% Exhibitors
To participate at AUSA 2017 within the UK Pavilion, please complete and return the AUSA 2017 booking information.