This exhibition showcases the entire Aerospace supply chain from design, engineering, testing, simulation via materials, production, tools, components and systems, electronics, sensors up to lifecycle support at one exhibition place. AIRTEC is an international B2B-meeting business and technology event for suppliers to the Aerospace industry that combines a trade exhibition with pre-arranged B2B-meetings and an international congress.
ADS is pleased to be managing the UK Pavilion and is offering UK companies the option to book 6sqm stand packages.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN THE UK PAVILION:
- Professional meeting point for the aerospace supply industry: supports the dialogue, provides an opportunity to initiate new contacts, ideas and projects, creates business
- Professional atmosphere: best opportunities for networking, exchange and meetings
- Expect up to 15 meetings a day, in total up to 45 meetings over three days with existing and new customers
- International audience of 45 nations and visitors aside from the B2B-matchmaking
- Excellent and comprehensive congress programme with high-calibre specialists
For more information on the benefits of exhibiting, and to listen to our Airtec 2017 Webinar, please click HERE
STATISTICS FROM AIRTEC 2016
- 12,860 Participants in B2B meetings
- 748 Conference participants
- 60% of Exhibitors were international
- 750+ congress participants
- 11,571 visitors from 45 nations
- 496 exhibitors from 36 nations
2017 Floorplan Airtec UK Pavilion Floorplan 2017.PDF (58 KB) (floorplan subject to change)
Secure your stand today!