Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 is the world leading exhibition for airlines and the supply chain to show case the latest in innovative technology and products for aircraft cabin interiors. Spanning across 200 sqm in Hall B2 Upper of the Hamburg Messe, the UK Pavilion is hosted in partnership with the UK Government, providing the opportunity to meet with senior staff from the Department of International Trade.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- Over 550 exhibiting companies from the aerospace industry
- Opportunity to meet both European and International suppliers and airlines
- Attendance from over 1,200 VIPs
- Over 1,000 airline buyers from over 268 airlines
- Over 16,000 visitors to network and build new business relationships with
- Find feeback from 2017 UK exhibitors HERE and also, our 2017 AIX blog HERE
Please download the floorplan to select your stand preference and review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre. To listen to our AIX 2018 preview webinar, then please click HERE.
Do not hesistate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
We are pleased to announce that TAP funding is available for applicable companies exhibiting. If you would like to apply for remaining TAP funding, please download the following documentation, review and submit your completed application to James Gray before 10.02.18. 1.Tap Eligibility Flow Chart 2. TAP Grant Application Form 3. TAP Definition & Notes 4. DE MINIMIS State Aid Explained 5. TAP Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Options and prices
|Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 - enhanced shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,045.00|
|Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 - enhanced pod package (4 sqm)||£4,630.00|
|Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 - ADS non-member management fee||£500.00|
|Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 - digital sharer registration (compulsory)||£345.00|
|Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 - sponsorship package||£1,850.00|