Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 is the world leading exhibition for airlines and the supply chain to show case the latest in innovative technology and products for aircraft cabin interiors.
As a truly international B2B event, participating at the Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 will provide valuable business opportunities as well as the ability to network with those all in important industry contacts and visitors.
Who you will meet at the show:
More than 14,000 senior aircraft interiors industry professionals, airlines and international press, head to the Hamburg Messe for AIX every year.
- Over 550 exhibiting companies from the aerospace industry
- Opportunity to meet both European and International suppliers and airlines
- Attendance from over 1,200 VIP’s
- Over 1,000 airline buyers from over 268 airlines
- Over 16,000 visitors to network and build new business relationships with
Exhibit at Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 with ADS Group:
ADS are giving companies the unique opportunity to showcase their brand/product within the ADS exhibition stand. We are offering two packages, which are designed to suit individual company’s business needs and budgets.
For just £1,530 + VAT, our ADS Sponsor Package will include the following benefits and opportunities:
Inclusion of your company logo on our professionally printed panels
Inclusion of a company slide in our rolling presentation
Distribution of company literature from the ADS stand
2 exhibitor passes
Use of the ADS stand facilities – including coffee machine and Wi-Fi access.
ADS to facilitate 121 meetings during the event
For £4,250 + VAT, our 4sqm ADS POD Package will include the following benefits and opportunities:
- Inclusion of your company logo on our professionally printed panels
- Quality velour carpet direct to hall floor
- 2 x 1.0m wall panels
- 1 x Lockable cupboard
- 2 x Direct mount inkjet panels 0.9m x 1.2m
- 1 x Fascia name panel
- 1 x UK socket 5 amp (in cupboard)
- 1 x LED floodlights behind fascia
- 1 x Wall mounted literature rack (single A4)
- Daily cleaning and refuse removal from supplied bins
To find out more and to participate, please download our Booking Information form Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 - Booking Form.pdf (375 KB). Please complete and return back to Robin Reed.
For any queries regarding the event, please contact Robin Reed on +44 (0) 207 091 7818