Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 is the world leading exhibition for airlines and the supply chain to show case the latest in innovative technology and products for aircraft cabin interiors.
As a truly international B2B event, participating at the Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 will provide valuable business opportunities as well as the ability to network with those all in important industry contacts and visitors.
Who you will meet at the show:
More than 14,000 senior aircraft interiors industry professionals, airlines and international press, head to the Hamburg Messe for AIX every year.
- Over 550 exhibiting companies from the aerospace industry
- Opportunity to meet both European and International suppliers and airlines
- Attendance from over 1,200 VIP’s
- Over 1,000 airline buyers from over 268 airlines
- Over 16,000 visitors to network and build new business relationships with
Exhibit at Aircraft Interiors Expo 2017 with ADS Group:
ADS are offering companies the fantastic opportunity to promote their company and showcase their brand on the ADS exhibition stand. Our sponsor package includes a number of key benefits and opportunities, which will enhance your brand presence and ensure your business needs are met.
For just £1,530 + VAT, our ADS Sponsor Package will include the following benefits and opportunities:
- Inclusion of your company logo on our professionally printed panels
- Inclusion of a company slide in our rolling presentation
- Distribution of company literature from the ADS stand
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Use of the ADS stand facilities – including coffee machine and Wi-Fi access.
- ADS to facilitate 121 meetings during the event
For any queries regarding the event, please contact Robin Reed on +44 (0) 207 091 7818
Plus COMING SOON - BRAND NEW POD PACKAGES:
After listening to our members and understanding companies business requirements, we have now launched a new pod package for the ADS Exhibition stand at Aircraft Interiors. Our pod package is in the last stages of being finalised, therefore we reccommend that you contact Robin Reed to register your interest and to recieve further information.
Please note: there is a limited number of pod packages available, these will be sold on a first come, first served basis.