Limited places remaining for the conference. Unfortunately the Bombardier CSeries tour is now fully booked.
The SC21 Project Office is delighted to be hosting the first Achieving Supply Chain Excellence event. Previously known as the SC21 Task Force Conference, this event is free to attend and brings together the UK and Ireland’s aerospace and defence supply chains.
The event is sponsored by Invest NI.
If you would like to make the most of your visit, on Tuesday 30th of January we would be delighted if you joined us at the welcome drinks reception and sit down dinner at the Titanic Hotel in the original Titanic Engineering Drawing Office (there will be a charge of £80pp for the dinner). Both of these pre-conference events provide the perfect opportunity to network and meet with the SC21 team.
At the event, key industry speakers will share their expertise and thoughts on current industry topics, while also demonstrating their relationship and experience with the SC21 programme.
The provisional programme is available here.
As part of the event, there will be two breakout sessions on topics relevant to the sectors. Attendees have the opportunity to choose which breakout sessions they would like to take part in.
You can choose to attend two of the sessions below:
- New technologies (NATEP) Delivered by ADS
- Best practices Delivered by Denroy Plastics
- Counterfeit avoidance Delivered by Leonardo MW
- Business ethics Delivered by Interchange Solutions
In the second half of the event there will be an awards ceremony, celebrating the brilliant efforts of companies achieving Bronze, Silver and Gold Performance Standards. We will also hear from an exemplary case study selected by the SC21 Industry Approval Board. A delicious buffet lunch will follow, alongside the opportunity to network with delegates, speakers and the SC21 team.
Benefits of Attending
- This event is free to attend which includes a visit to the Bombardier C Series Wing Production Facility
- Network with more than 100 industry executives in attendance
- Discuss topics affecting the supply chain
- Gain insight from key industry speakers
- A choice of breakout sessions to decide what best suits your business
- Exhibit your company to industry contractors with a tabletop at the event
- Stay up to date on the future of SC21
- A great opportunity to celebrate the success of SC21 Performance Achievers
- Meet the SC21 team
Interested in Exhibiting at the Achieving Supply Chain Excellence Event?
ADS would like to offer you the opportunity to have a company presence at the event. A table top display will give you the opportunity to display products and increase visibility.
Please note: The award submission deadline for this event was 5 January 2018.
Options and prices
|Table Top Display||
|Achieving Supply Chain Excellence Dinner||
|Bombardier CSeries Wing Production Facility Tour||£Free|
|Achieving Supply Chain Excellence Dinner - Table of 10||