Levent Yalcinkaya is the founder and CEO of Viya. Viya provides engineering services for Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), software development focused on maintenance and configuration management and technical documentation consulting and implementation for defense sector.
Levent was retired from Turkish Navy as a commander in 2005. He served in many positions in the Navy and his last position was the project management of implementing e-business suite to all shipyards maintenance facilities and depots of Navy.
He also takes part on many on-going defense projects, like;
- New Type Submarine Project: LSA, technical documentation support and software support,
- MILGEM Corvette Project: LSA and software support,
- Multipurpose Amphibious Assault Ship Project: LSA and software support,
- Diesel Power Group Development Project: LSA and S1000D implementation,
- Armored Combat Vehicle Project: S1000D implementation.
Levent is a member of Defense Interest Group (DIG). He also holds coordinator position of Technical Document Preparation Guide Work Group for SSB (Presidency of Defense Industries is a government organization who manages all contracts of Turkish Defense including army, navy, air and coast guard).
Day 3 - Wednesday 16 October