The DMEWG is responsible for coordinating data modeling and data exchange activities between the S-Series ILS specifications.
The presentation gives an overview of the work being performed by the DMEWG including internal guidelines on the development of:
- Data Models using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- XML Schema authoring rules where the individual S-Series ILS specifications XML Schemas are automatically generated from the Data Model
This presentation will also give an overview of the current specifications which are under the governance of the DMEWG, including:
- SX001G – Glossary for the S-Series ILS specifications
- SX002D – Common data model for the S-Series ILS specifications
- SX004G – Unified Modeling Language (UML) model readers’ guidance
- SX005G – S-Series ILS specification XML schema implementation guidance
- SX006R – S-Series ILS specifications rules definition.