ADS would like to gauge levels of interest to join us in a United Kingdom Pavilion for Japan International Aerospace Exhibition (JA2024).
JA2024 is one of the largest exhibitions in Japan showcasing the best of the world's aviation, defence and space industries. The event brings together government agencies, embassy officials, major companies and industry players to keep up with the latest global developments and enable exhibitors to broaden their business opportunities.
This will be the first time the exhibition returns since 2018, taking place at Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Centre).
Benefits of exhibiting within the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on the show floor and through promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from previous show
- 520 exhibitors
- 7,282 sqm
- Over 17 countries represented
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in exhibiting with us for the 2024 edition. Please contact Jozef Chapman to express your interest. Costs and floor plan will be available in due course.