If you are an SME and are looking to start exhibiting at trade shows,The Department for International Trade (DIT) offer support grants to help you with the costs involved in participating.
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding supports eligible SMEs who are primarily new to export, or do not have a long history of exporting, to learn how to use exhibitions as a key tool in their trade development plans.
We are an accredited Trade Challenge Partner (TCP) approved by DIT to administrate and facilitate TAP funding.
Funding is currently available for the following shows:
- Milipol Qatar 2018
- Airshow China 2018
- Bahrain International Airshow 2018
- Japan Aerospace 2018
- Aero India 2019
- Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) 2019
TAP related documentation:
If you would like to apply for TAP funding, please download the following documentation and send your completed application form and exhibitor terms and conditions to email@example.com
- 1. TAP ELIGIBILTY FLOWCHART
- 2. EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 3. FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE DATA HUB
- 4. EXHIBITOR GRANT APPLICATION FORM