If you are an SME and are looking to start exhibiting at trade shows,the Department for International Trade (DIT) offer support grants to help you with the costs involved in participating.
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding supports eligible SMEs who are primarily new to export, or do not have a long history of exporting, to learn how to use exhibitions as a key tool in their trade development plans.
We are an accredited Trade Challenge Partner (TCP) approved by DIT to administrate and facilitate TAP funding.
The events which have been awarded TAP funding from April 2020 – March 2021 are:
- Aero India, Bangalore – 3 – 7 February 2021
- IDEX, Abu Dhabi – 21 – 25 February 2021
- Milipol Qatar, Doha – 15 – 17 March 2021
TAP related documentation:
If you would like to apply for TAP funding, please download the following documentation and send your completed application form and TAP exhibitor agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. TAP EXHIBITOR’S AGREEMENT – 2020 – 2021
- 2. PRIVACY NOTICE – TAP
- or please review the FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE FOR THE TRADESHOW ACCESS PROGRAMME
- 3. EXHIBITOR GRANT APPLICATION FORM – 2020 – 2021
- 4. TAP ELIGIBILITY FLOW CHART – 2020 – 2021