If you are an SME and are looking to start exhibiting at trade shows, the Department for International Trade (DIT) offer support grants to help you with the costs involved in participating.
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding supports eligible SMEs who are primarily new to export, or do not have a long history of exporting, to learn how to use exhibitions as a key tool in their trade development plans.
We are an accredited Trade Challenge Partner (TCP) approved by DIT to administrate and facilitate TAP funding.
We are currently awaiting an update from DIT on the TAP funding process for 2021 – 2022, and so we are not able to confirm which events have TAP funding for the next financial year. This page will be updated as soon we have an update.
TAP related documentation:
If you would like to apply for TAP funding, please download the following documentation and send your completed application form and TAP exhibitor agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. TAP EXHIBITOR’S AGREEMENT – 2020 – 2021
- 2. PRIVACY NOTICE – TAP
- or please review the FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE FOR THE TRADESHOW ACCESS PROGRAMME
- 3. EXHIBITOR GRANT APPLICATION FORM – 2020 – 2021
- 4. TAP ELIGIBILITY FLOW CHART – 2020 – 2021
For exhibitors who have used up their 6 grants:
It may be helpful for any TAP participants who have used up the maximum of 6 TAP grants to access the links below:
- apply for export opportunities
- contact an international trade adviser for one-to-one export support
- contact UK Export Finance for support with finance
- set up a business profile to be promoted to overseas buyers
- find an online marketplace on our selling online overseas directory
- browse the guidance in any order