From EAR to ITARnity - Ever-Challenging US Export Controls
Join this three-day workshop to gain a clearer understanding on US export control compliance and hear from a range of senior US Government and industry expert speakers to give you the tools to overcome your challenges.
This hugely successful event on US export controls regulations, which is jointly organised by EGADD, and Squire Patton Boggs’ Aerospace & Defence Group will be celebrating its 14th Anniversary in 2021. This year this event will also be organised in close partnership with BAE Systems plc, as a major, multinational company which has considerable practical experience in dealing with the challenges arising from US export control compliance.
Who should attend?:
This three-day workshop is fundamental to those working in or those whose work involves knowledge of US Export Controls. With a range of government and industry expert speakers leading conversations on a number of key topics, this comprehensive event really is the one and only place to learn about important updates, latest changes and enhancing knowledge. Those that are new to US Export Controls will also benefit from attending this event, with specific workshops targeted to aid your understanding of this highly complex subject.
Subjects to be covered over the three-day event include (amongst many other topics):
- An update on the latest US Export Controls developments
- ITAR, EAR and the 600-series
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs, etc)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR/EAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organisations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third country nationals’ compliance under ITAR and EAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defence, security and intelligence markets - ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
For the latest agenda, please click HERE.
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner.
There are two packages available:
Three-day workshop - package includes:
- Access to all days of the conference, including workshops on Tuesday and Wednesday
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in the hotel where the event will be taking place (greatly enhancing networking opportunities)
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
- Access to networking drink receptions on Monday and Tuesday evening
- Welcome dinner on Monday evening
- Invaluable networking opportunities with other delegates and speakers
One day workshop (Monday) package includes:
- Access to the Monday conference only
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Access to Monday evening drinks reception
- For an additional charge, access to Monday evening dinner.
Please secure your space by clicking on 'Buy Now' or please contact Karen Hayhoe with any queries. There is an early bird deadline of 1 July 2021 for the three day package.
Options and prices
|US ITAR export control workshop 2021 - three day conference||
|US ITAR export control workshop - one day delegate rate||