The UK Quality Group and CBMC are pleased to announce a UK Auditor Conference and Workshop will be run on Thursday 28 November 2019. The day-long event is to be held at the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) in Sheffield and will cover a wide range of topics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to hear feedback directly from the CAA, MOD and Industry, network with industry representatives, peers and colleagues, feedback and ask questions on various aspects of the scheme, improvement initiatives and developments within the industry.
As with previous events the Conference/Workshop will count towards an Auditors CPD hours to support re-authentication, a record of attendance will be provided following the event.
Although some of the material for the presentations and workshops is still being developed the agenda will cover:
- IAQG Strategies and Standards Update
- MOD and CAA Regulatory Issues, Key Concerns and Focus Areas
- Industry Supply Chain Observations and Feedback
- CBMC and Industry Oversight Feedback
- Industry Major Concerns and Improvement Initiatives, such as:
- APQP and PPAP
- Requirements Flow Down
- Change Management
- Aerospace Experience Auditors
- Aerospace Auditors
- Certification Body Programme Leaders