With the ongoing impact of the Coronavirus pandemic and upcoming impact of how Brexit will affect UK businesses, join us for a webinar hosted by industry leaders from Salesforce and Rolls-Royce to discuss the topic of sustaining and scaling new ways of working and enabling employees in the new normal.
The current pandemic has accelerated and amplified existing trends across the aerospace sector. Organisations are navigating and have navigated their way back to some form of operations and new ways of working. In this session we will be looking at some of the challenges that have been faced and also discuss how A&D organisations can sustain and service their workforce effectively in the new normal.
We will be discussing:
- Initial high level anecdotal feedback from industry has been an increase in productivity across office workers & ‘knowledge workers’ who have been home working. With the fixed date of Brexit still in place, how can organisations leverage, embed and scale this new paradigm in order to be more competitive and productive.
- The pandemic has highlighted the agility needed across the entire workforce to sustain operations. As these new ways of working become more of a normal, what are the tools and processes needed in order to sustain and embed these new ways of working?
- With the potential for increased home working, shift patterns for white collar as well as blue collar workers, what are the new channels and techniques needed to sustain culture and engagement with employees?
- Are business continuity plans adequate and are there fundamental changes needed in order to embed mitigation against new spikes or occurrences of the current pandemic?
- Welcome and Introduction, Alex Green ADS Membership Account Manager
- Connie Mathisen, ADS Prosperity and Growth Executive
- Jacqui Sutton, Chief Customer Officer, Rolls-Royce Civil Aerospace and Co-Chair of the Women in Aviation & Aerospace Charter
- Mark Schmidt, Industry Go To Market Director, Salesforce
- Salesforce Showcase
- Q and A