Space-Comm Expo is a new trade exhibition, focused on the commercialisation of space.
Organised by Hub Exhibitions, in partnership with Farnborough International and supported by UKspace and ADS. Hosted at the state-of-the-art Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, the Home of Pioneering Spirit.
This exciting new event will showcase the manufacturing supply chain for products, services and solutions supplying commercial enterprises and developments in space.
WHAT WILL SPACE-COMM EXPO GIVE THE SECTOR?
Space-Comm Expo will bring the entire sector together for two days of business and networking.
- Meet the Buyer event, bringing C-Suite individuals together
- Five theatres; Keynote Address, Small Sats, Product Showcase, Demo-Lab, Downstream
- World class speakers delivering insight and thought leadership
- Roundtables, networking and educational opportunities
- Start Up Zone featuring latest entrants and fast-growing SMEs
- A year-round online community and platform
- Free to attend
If you’re looking to meet an engaged audience within the space sector, having a presence will put you face-to-face with key decision makers and influencers.
- Sell and showcase products/services to Upstream & Downstream operators
- Meet buyers and suppliers, grow your business with new leads
- Promote your brand as a serious player in the UK Space Sector
- Present content rich seminars in theatres to your target audience
- Demo your product suite
- Make valuable connections through speed networking and 121 meetings
- Benefit from 365 days of marketing as Space-Comm Expo becomes an extension of your marketing team with access to online community platforms
Become part of the UK’s most exciting Space Industry exhibition in 2021!
ADS members benefit from a 15% exhibitor discount. Simply state you are an ADS member.
To find out more about exhibiting click here, or contact:
Duncan McKenzie – Sales Manager
+44 (0) 7818 116 320
Join the Space-Comm Expo LinkedIn community group to engage with peers on discussions around satellite technology, broadcasting, communication, transportation, science/observation, small sats and other topics.