UKspace working with Innovate UK and SPRINT are organising a SME Forum event, which will be hosted by Teledyne E2V, focused on how industry can work collaboratively to help grow the UK space market. The UK space sector was valued at £14.8 billion in 2018 and this is expected to rise to £40 billion by 2030. With such a positive outlook the opportunities for SMEs look set to rise.
The day will include:
- Meet the Buyer – 1:1 sessions for delegates to meet the procurement team, providing opportunities for SMEs and potential suppliers to talk about how to become part of the supply chain.
- Technology/Education – meet people who are world leaders in their technology areas.
- Business Development – discussing potential Teledyne e2v and SME opportunities.
- Collaboration with local SME Community – kick-off discussion about creating an SME Hub to benefit from using the test facilities, resources and product assurance.
- Networking coffee and buffet sessions
- Factory tours
Please note that this event is free to attend but only open to SMEs - to register please click here
ADS is committed to supporting the Space sector and is working jointly with UKspace to deliver services and support on behalf of all Space Members.