Singapore Airshow is the leading event for aerospace and defence business in the Asia Pacific Region.The show has an impressive track record of attendance from high-level military and government delegations as well as leading industry players, airlines and airport operators from the region and world wide.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access to hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from previous show:
- 54,151 trade attendees from 147 countries and regions (12.3% increase from 2018)
- 1062 exhibiting companies from 91 countries and regions
- 287 delegations from 91 countries and regions
ADS are offering several exhibition options across the 240sqm UK Pavilion.
Do not hesitate to contact Gavin Muir for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
ADS is pleased to confirm that Trade Access Programme (TAP) Funding of £2,500 is available to eligible SMEs who are primarily new to export, or do not have a long history of exporting, to learn how to use exhibitions as a key tool in their trade development plans. Should you wish to apply for TAP Funding please follow this link.
Options and prices
|Singapore Airshow 2020 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,225.00|
|Singapore Airshow 2020 - pod package (per pod)||£5,210.00|
|Singapore Airshow 2020 - self build (per sqm)||£1,015.00|
|Singapore Airshow 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Singapore Airshow 2020 - organiser registration fee||£590.00|