Security & Policing is the official UK Government Global Security Event; bringing together in a closed forum, those at the highest level of responsibility for operational decisions in law enforcement, security, civil protection and national resilience.
It is a world-class opportunity to gain access to many senior decision makers and buyers such as emergency response agencies, Government departments and organisations from the UK and overseas.
As an exhibitor in 2020 gain access to:
- hundreds of highly engaged Home Office approved visitors
- live product demos and placements to showcase your capabilities
- stand visits from UK and international delegations
- goverment keynotes, briefings and programmes
Security & Policing is hosted by the Home Office's Joint Security & Resilience Centre (JSaRC), established to facilitate closer co-ordination and collaboration between government and UK security sector suppliers.
There are a variety of packages to suit all budgets.
- View the interactive floor plan to select your stand preference
- See Home Office criteria for exhibiting
- Review what is included in the exibiting options
Options and prices
|Security & Policing 2020 - pod package (2sqm)||£1,255.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - package A (4 sqm)||£2,515.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - package B (6 sqm)||£3,425.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - package C (8 sqm)||£4,430.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - package D (9 sqm)||£4,988.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - package E (12 sqm)||£6,120.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - self-build (per sqm)||£465.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - large exhibits space (per sqm)||£68.00|
|Security & Policing 2020 - co-exhibitor package||£1,255.00|