We are pleased to announce an evening of discussion and networking at the inaugural Security & Policing Dinner; sponsored by Airbus.
Taking place in Hall One, the evening will begin with a thought leadership event hosted by ADS Vice President for Security, Elizabeth Sheldon. It is dedicated to the theme of tackling crime in a digital age and will address complex issues such as hostile state actors, the evolution of artificial intelligence and the effectiveness of law enforcement in an increasingly digital world.
- Dr Hugo Rosemont, Director - Security and Resilience Sector, ADS Group (Chair)
- Stephanie McCourt, Law Enforcement Outreach, Facebook (UK)
- Mike Hulett, Head of Operations, National Cyber Crime Unit, National Crime Agency
- Richard Smith, Senior Consultant, Airbus Defence and Space - Intelligence
- Alan Pratt, Chief Security, Science and Innovation Officer, Home Office
Guests will then have the opportunity to network with industry colleagues and Government officials at a drinks reception before taking your seats for dinner.
We are delighted to announce that senior Government officials will be in attendance and that the keynote speech will be delivered by the Director General of the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Tom Hurd.
The event is open to everyone attending or exhibiting at Security & Policing. We anticipate that it will be very popular, and with only around 100 seats available, attendance will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis. We encourage all interested parties to register at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
There is the option to book individual seats or one table of 10 per company.
Options and prices
|Security & Policing 2019 - Thought Leadership Panel and Security Dinner - Table of ten||£650.00|