Milipol Asia-Pacific is the leading international exhibition dedicated to homeland security in the Asia-Pacific region. The event is focused on serving the Asia Pacific’s Counter Terrorism, Law Enforcement and Civil Defence communities. The show presents opportunities for Governments and Security professionals to meet, interact and build relationships in order to develop the required solutions to protect their borders, infrastructure and their national sovereignty against acts of terrorism, natural and man-made disasters and organised crime.
ADS are once again planning to organise the UK Pavilion which is positioned in a prime location generating maximum footfall.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 270 exhibitors from 36 countries/regions
- 70 Hosted Official Delegates from the regions
- Official support from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore and the Ministry of the Interior of France
Please download the floorplan to select your stand preference and review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre or per pod. Please also see the overall floorplan which shows the prime position of the UK pavilion within the show.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|Milipol Asia 2019 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£995.00|
|Milipol Asia 2019 - pod package (per pod)||£3,970.00|
|Milipol Asia 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Milipol Asia 2019 - exhibitor pack||£290.00|
|Milipol Asia 2019 - corner charge||£210.00|