Milipol Asia-Pacific is the leading international exhibition dedicated to homeland security in the Asia-Pacific region. The event is focused on serving the Asia Pacific’s Counter Terrorism, Law Enforcement and Civil Defence communities. The show presents opportunities for Governments and Security professionals to meet, interact and build relationships in order to develop the required solutions to protect their borders, infrastructure and their national sovereignty against acts of terrorism, natural and man-made disasters and organised crime.
ADS are once again planning to organise the UK Pavilion which is positioned in a prime location generating maximum footfall.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 270 exhibitors from 36 countries/regions
- 70 Hosted Official Delegates from the regions
- Official support from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore and the Ministry of the Interior of France
ADS is planning to organise a UK Pavilion at Milipol Asia 2019. Register your interest in participating by contacting our sales team on the details below.