ADS is coordinating the UK Pavilion at Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS) 2018, which is the fastest growing airshow in the Middle East, held at the Sakhir Airbase, Bahrain.
The Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS) is an intimate, commercially-focused event that seeks to give your aerospace business a personalised experience, offering access to high-level delegations within the aerospace community all within a dedicated arena. Building on its success since 2014, the exhibition feature hall has shown considerable growth allowing companies of all sizes and from all over the globe to showcase their products and services.
Occupying almost 9,000sqm, 100% larger than 2016 – and located within the main Royal flight hangar, the hall serves as an ideal platform for trade visitors to see the industry’s latest products and learn more about the services offered by companies.
A variety of stand spaces are available to suit your exhibit requirement and budget. Shell scheme stands and self-build space options can be purchased within the UK Pavilion.
Statistics from Bahrain International Airshow 2016:
- US $9 billion total value deals made at the show – 221% increase from 2014
- 139 international participating companies – 16% increase from 2014
- 92 high level delegations (33 military and 59 civil)
- Expanded feature pavilion – 47% larger than 2014
- Around 30,000 trade visitors – 20% increase from 2014
- Visitors from over 35 countries
- Expanded feature pavilion - 78% larger than 2014
Register your interest today by contacting Robin Reed. Please rest assured you will not be committed by registering your interest.