BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Understand what Industry 4.0 and other buzzwords that describe the digitalisation of manufacturing mean at the supply chain company level.
- Hear from Primes and OEMs about their digitalisation journeys, and what they expect to see from their future digital supply chains.
- Learn about case studies of supply chain companies that have started to implement digital capabilities and are already realising the benefits.
According to the Made Smarter Review of 2017, industrial digitalisation could be worth as much as £455bn to Britain's manufacturers over the next decade. Amongst the recommendations in the Review, "Adoption" was identified as one of the key enablers to making the UK a world leader in the so-called Fourth Industry Revolution.
For Aerospace and Defence manufacturers, this digitalisation needs to permeate the entire supply chain. Indeed, the Made Smarter Review identified, "A £17.5 billion opportunity for the Aerospace sector over the next ten years through the adoption of currently known digital technologies" and found that of all the sectors it examined, Aerospace offered the greatest potential in terms of both cost reduction and new business models.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO HEAR FROM:
- BAE Systems
- DRAMA (Digital Reconfigurable Additive Manufacturing Facilities for Aerospace)
- Innovate UK
- Dassault Systèmes
- Manufacturing Technology Centre
- With more to be announced...
Please click here to see the provisional Realising Aerospace 4.0: Digital Supply Chain Conference agenda.