The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), along with our Quad partners ADS, CADSI and AIDN, invite you to save the date for the 2019 Quadrilateral Conference. Join us in London before the DSEI Conference as companies from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia collaborate on the best policies and practices that address issues common to all stakeholders. Experts from these nations will speak directly to past protocols and give recommendations for enhanced and safer trade policy.
KEY SPEAKERS CONFIRMED:
- Huw Walters,Director Economic Security & Prosperity, UK Ministry of Defence
- Bill Greenwalt, Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council Moderator
Proposed topics include:
- The National Technology & Industrial Base (NTIB)
- Export Control Policy
- Business Ethics
- Securing the Supply Chain and Cyber Security
- Foreign Investment and Regulatory Policy
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN - For more information and to book, please visit the NDIA website here.