Following a successful Public Security Exhibition (PSE) in 2017, ADS will be hosting a PSE in collaboration with Department for International Trade (DIT) in Poland to showcase the UK’s innovative security capabilities and to meet with representatives associated with ongoing security programmes in Poland. The security challenges remain paramount especially as we witness aggression and malign activity from hostile states and other threats including modern slavery and serious organised crime. Poland and the UK are close allies in striving for a more secure and stable Europe and this PSE gives the UK security sector an opportunity to maintain and cement the strategic relationship developed with our Polish counterparts. 2019 marks a special year to host the event as the UK and Poland celebrate 100 years of friendship following a 124 year-long break in diplomatic relations.
KEY PROGRAMMES AND REQUIREMENTS OF INTEREST:
- Modernisation of uniformed services
- CNI Protection
- The Central Communication Port (a new central airport)
- Counter drone
- Surveillance and counter-terrorism
Working in partnership with DIT in Poland, exhibitors can expect to showcase their capabilities and engage with a highly targeted audience including representatives from:
- Law enforcement (police, border guard, prisons) and military
- Government /public administration
- CNI (eg power, oil & gas, transport - rail, airports security)
- Associations/chambers dealing with security sector issues
- Local companies/distributors from security/defence sector
CURRENT INTERESTS IN THE POLISH MARKET:
- Border, customs and internal security solutions
- Experience in counter-terrorism and CNI protection
- Counter UAVs solutions
- Advanced Surveillance technologies
- Intelligence service equipment
If you plan to have a 3m wide pop up, we would prefer you to choose one of the tables around the edge of the room. The tables in the middle of the room are better suited to 1m wide pull up banners or companies without 3m wide pop ups.
WHAT PSE ROME 2019 EXHIBITORS SAID:
"The event was well attended throughout the morning. Several in-country integrators showed interest in our products with follow-up calls, meetings arranged. There was also good interaction with end users such as the police etc and in generl the networking with others was very positive"
Mark Rees, 360 Vision Technology
"One of the best meetings I have attended to date. Short, focused and all the right people were here! Great work DIT, DSO and ADS!"
Owen Lang, Foster + Freeman Limited
Options and prices
|PSE Warsaw 2019 - table top||£1,290.00|
|PSE Warsaw 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|PSE Warsaw 2019 - additional staff member||£35.00|