With the UK Security sector being the primary exporter of Security technologies to Italy, PSE Rome has been organised to maintain and extend the strategic relationship between the two countries.
Due to the complex Security challenges faced in the Mediterranean and domestically, the Italian Security sector has witnessed a 5% growth since 2012 and is currently valued at €2.3Bn. With a key focus on border protection, advanced surveillance solutions, critical national infrastructure protection and information Security, this market presents a range of opportunities for both small and large UK companies.
Key programmes which may be of interest to UK companies include:
- Safe beaches/safe schools - €2.5m
- A major national Security related programme: 'PON LEGALITÀ' - €610m (2014-2020)
- Protection of public order and Security programme - €645m (2018-2020)
- Urban CCTV systems - €37m (2017-2019)
Working in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT) in Italy, exhibitors can expect to showcase their capabilities and engage with a highly targeted audience including representatives from:
- Public Security organisations - state police, border Security, port, customs, prison, army, air force, navy
- Officials from the ministries of justice, interior, foreign affairs, and transport
- Defence Attachés and representatives from neighbouring countries
- Representatives from cyber Security units
- Critical Infrastructure operators, private sector providers of Security services
CURRENT INTERESTS IN THE ITALIAN MARKET:
- Border, customs and port Security solutions
- Experience in counter-terrorism and CNI protection
- UAVs and Counter UAVs
- Cyber Security capabilities
- Advanced surveillance technologies
- State Intelligence Service IT services and equipment
WHAT PSE POLAND EXHIBITORS SAID:
"As a UK company we wanted to achieve face to face introductions with local Surveillance Integrators and end user clients. Our expectations are usually 1-2 of each and this event has produced more than we expected! Thanks!"
Mark Rees, 360 Vision Technology
"ADS - PSE Poland event at the British Embassy in Warsaw allowed us to meet with several of our established customers as well as perspective new ones in a secure, comfortable environment that would otherwise take months to arrange/execute"
Steve Cherry, Sonic Communications
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|PSE Rome 2019 - table top||£1,350.00|
|PSE Rome 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|PSE Rome 2019 - additional staff member||£35.00|