Following a successful Public Security Exhibition (PSE) in 2017, in collaboration with the Department for International Trade (DIT), ADS will be hosting the next PSE Paris. The PSE aims to showcase the UK’s innovative security capabilities and to provide an opportunity for British Industry to meet with representatives associated with ongoing security programmes in France.
Franco-British security cooperation has never been so important as common threats facing both countries including terrorism, hostile state activity, and cyber insecurity proliferate and evolve. France has the 7th largest economy in the world and the 3rd largest economy in Europe, reinforcing the strategic importance of this market for the UK security and resilience sector.
As well as continued investment in counter terror security, France is investing significantly in critical national infrastructure and major events security ahead of preparing to host the 2024 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games in Paris. In 2019, France allocated ~€20.1 Billion on security from the public budget and this is expected to increase in line with the evolving threats faced by France and other allied nations.
KEY PROGRAMMES AND REQUIREMENTS OF INTEREST:
- 2024 Summer Olympics:
- Access control systems, Hostile vehicle mitigation, Counter-UAV, Crowd control, Vehicle tracking, Surveillance, Cyber (data security).
- Gendarmerie / Police / Special Forces:
- New innovative technologies, Indoor geolocalisation, Radio's, Thermal cameras, Video systems, Surveillance.
- Other key areas of interest:
- Border security, Counter terrorism, Critical national infrastructure prorection.
Working in partnership with DIT in France, exhibitors can expect to showcase their capabilities and engage with a highly targeted audience including representatives from:
- 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympic Games security committee
- Law enforcement (police, border guard, prisons) agencies
- Special Operations forces
- Government /public administration
- CNI (eg power, oil & gas, transport - rail, airports security)
- Local companies/distributors from the security sector.
CURRENT capabilities sought IN THE FRENCH MARKET:
- Major events security solutions
- Special operations equipment
- Covert surveillance equipment
- Counter-Drone solutions
- Cyber Security solutions.
WHAT PSE PARIS 2017 EXHIBITORS SAID:
"...Being able to present from the british Embassy to our clients was a great location to showcase with the support of ADS"
Kevin McDonald, Panoptech
"A great event as ever. Apec Systems will return to this prestigeous and useful event"
J.Charles, Apec Systems
Options and prices
|PSE Paris 2020 - table top||£1,350.00|
|PSE Paris 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||
|PSE Paris 2020 - additional staff member (max 2 per company)||£35.00|