With a record increase in budgets in the Belgian security sector and the country’s close proximity to the UK, PSE Brussels 2019 offers a unique opportunity for our SME community alongside larger UK companies to either begin exporting to an attractive market or expand their current presence in the region. Exhibitors can expect to showcase their capabilities and engage with a highly targeted audience.
In the context of a diverse range of security risks manifesting themselves in Belgium, including terror incidents, drug trafficking and organised crime, the market for safety and security equipment and services has grown significantly in recent years.
To counter these threats, Belgian federal public services have allocated increased resources, to help discharge their responsibilities for security, law enforcement, policing and intelligence gathering. The presence of international organisations including the EU, NATO, and a large diplomatic community also positions Brussels as an important source of requirements for sophisticated security equipment and services.
- Public security organisations - federal and local police, intelligence and counter-terrorism services, port, customs, prison and military
- Officials from the Ministries of Justice, Interior, Foreign Affairs and Transport
- Defence Attachés and representatives from neighbouring countries (Netherlands and Luxembourg)
- Representatives from NATO Headquarters, NCI Agency, NSPA, SHAPE, European Union Institutions and agencies
- Critical Infrastructure operators, private sector providers of security services
- Distributors/Agents of specialist security equipment and Security consultants
CURRENT INTERESTS IN THE BELGIAN MARKET:
- Border, customs and port security solutions
- Experience in counter-terrorism and CNI protection
- UAVs and Counter UAVs
- Cyber security capabilities
- Advanced surveillance technologies
- State intelligence Service IT services and equipment
WHAT PSE MADRID EXHIBITORS SAID:
"We always attend the PSE events. Very well run exhibitions that target specific and relevant customers to ensure companies who attend meet the correct audience. Highly recommended!"
William Gimson, Steve Bruce, Sam Howells, L3 TRL
"Efficient and well organised event which provided us with the opportunity to discuss and showcase our solutions directly with the end-users and operators from the security forces"
Bruce de Bies, Kelvin Hughes Ltd
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|PSE Brussels 2019 - table top||£1,350.00|
|PSE Brussels 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|PSE Brussels 2019 - additional staff member||£35.00|