In our next Preparing for Brexit webinar series, we'll be taking members through the practical steps you need to take for moving freight between the UK and EU.
We'll be joined by Mark Johnson, National Customs and Trade Control Director from Kuehne and Nagel, a global transport and logistics company, to look at what businesses need to do for goods moving from the EU to the UK, and from the UK to the EU. This will include any differences depending on the method of goods movement, any areas of clarity still required from the UK Government, and what businesses need to do between now and the end of the transition period on 31 December to prepare.
- Intro – Paul Everitt, ADS Chief Executive
- Mark Johnson (Kuehne and Nagel) presentation
- Overview of negotiations
- What’s new for freight movements UK-EU?
- What’s new for freight movements EU-UK?
- Closing remarks – Paul Everitt