ADS is once again coordinating the UK Pavilion at Paris Airshow 2021 which will take place in Le Bourget and the UK Pavilion will occupy its traditional position in Hall 2B.
This event; over a hundred years old, is the largest and longest-running aerospace trade show in the world. Since its launch, the show has been at the very heart of developments in the global aerospace market, for which it has become the most important meeting place over the years. Open to professionals and the general public alike, it inspires a large number of vocations.
It will bring together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by three days open to the general public.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 2,453 exhibitors from 49 countries
- 316,200 visitors:139,840 trade and 176,360 general public
- 304 official delegations from 98 countries.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Booking information, floor plan and prices will be released shortly. We are offering space only and shell scheme stands. To enquire or express interest please contact Gavin Muir.