ADS is once again coordinating the United Kingdom Pavilion at the 54th Paris Airshow, and the United Kingdom Pavilion will occupy its traditional position in Hall 2B.
This event; over a hundred years old, is the largest and longest-running Aerospace trade show in the world. Since its launch, the show has been at the very heart of developments in the global Aerospace market, for which it has become the most important meeting place over the years. Open to professionals and the general public alike, it inspires a large number of vocations.
It will bring together all the players in the global aerospace industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by three days open to the general public.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN UNITED KINGDOM PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- Over 2,450 companies from 49 countries present
- 316,000 visitors and 2,700 journalists attended
- Over 300 official delegations from 98 countries visited
- Over $140 billion worth of orders placed.
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in exhibiting with us for the 2023 edition. Please contact Adam Doyle to express your interest. Costs and floor plan will be available in due course.