ADS is once again coordinating the UK Pavilion at the 53rd Paris Airshow which will take place in Le Bourget and the UK Pavilion will occupy its traditional position in Hall 2B.
This event; over a hundred years old, is the largest and longest-running Aerospace trade show in the world. Since its launch, the show has been at the very heart of developments in the global Aerospace market, for which it has become the most important meeting place over the years. Open to professionals and the general public alike, it inspires a large number of vocations.
It will bring together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by three days open to the general public.
EXHIBITION FUNDING SUPPORT
Trade Show Access funding grants valued at £1,500 are available for applicable exhibitors. Please apply as soon as possible. Find out more.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 2,381 exhibitors from 48 countries
- 322,000 visitors:142,000 trade and 180,000 general public
- 290 official delegations from 98 countries
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your place by booking online.
Options and prices
|Paris Airshow 2019 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£625.00|
|Paris Airshow 2019 - self-build (per sqm)||£420.00|
|Paris Airshow 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Paris Airshow 2019 - indirect exhibitor fee 12sqm or less||£500.00|
|Paris Airshow 2019 - indirect exhibitor fee larger than 12sqm||£1,000.00|
|Paris Airshow 2019 - eco contribution (per sqm)||£3.95|