We are thrilled to be hosting another NATEP Showcase event this year.
The NATEP showcase is an opportunity to explore exciting new aerospace technologies and hear from industry speakers and from the project teams themselves.
In the spotlight are:
With the event moderated once again by Alan Peaford - FINN's Editor in Chief we can enjoy an interesting session.
Information on speakers to follow.
The National Aerospace Technology Exploitation Programme (NATEP) is a five year, £15m programme aimed at small and medium sized suppliers to help them develop their own innovative technologies to enhance their capabilities and increase their ability to win new business with higher tier companies anywhere in the world. Calls are currently open for Autumn 2021 and Spring 2022. Find out how to apply for funding.
JUNE 2021 NATEP SHOWCASE:
As well as viewing technologies form five NATEP beneficiaries, we also considered the competitive advantage for SMEs that offered solutions that help deliver wider social value benefits to the supply chain.
The event moderated by Alan Peaford - FINN's Editor in Chief - with contributions from Denzil J. Lawrence, Boeing Globalisation & Supplier Development and Dr Cristina Garcia Duffy - ATI’s Head of Technology, Strategy & Integration.
The five NATEP beneficiaries are:
- Cabot Design - Project: N-CASM Concession Automation
- Helitune - Project: Enhanced Safety for small to medium sized helicopters
- Sensor Coating Systems - Project: Enhanced thermal mapping for higher efficiencies – TIPTOE temperature indicating paints for aero engines
- Technical Composite Systems - Project: Composite baseplates for aerospace antennas
- Tower DMS - Project: Smart Cal.
View their stories here: https://www.natep.org.uk/project-dissemination/