ADS is pleased to announce it has secured a new prime location to host the UK Pavilion at Milipol Qatar 2020.
Milipol Qatar is the showcase for innovative products and services in the field of global security. It is also the best gateway to the Middle East’s market to find new contacts and strengthen business relationships. Milipol Qatar gives you access to all Middle East homeland security markets, which will reach a total of USD 34 billion per year by 2020 (Frost & Sullivan).
Qatar is a strategic crossroads between Asia and the Near East, located in the heart of the Middle East. The country is the ideal location to hold an international event dedicated to homeland security. Qatar is investing in large infrastructure projects and important industrial programmes.
Benefits of exhibiting in the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from previous show:
- 8,487 visitors from 101 countries and 314 official delegates participated
- The Ministry of Interior of Qatar alone generated contracts for an amount of QR 572.5 million (≈ €138 million).
- 222 companies exhibited at Milipol Qatar from 24 countries and covering all security domains (Law enforcement, Special Forces, port and airport security, transport security, industrial (oil & gas) and prison security, civil defence, data protection, etc.).
We are pleased to confirm that a limited number of TAP grants of £2000 per company are available to eligible SMEs. For more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply please click .
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Booking information, floor plan and prices will be released in early April. We are offering pod packages or shell scheme stands. To enquire or express an interest please contact Joe Peace.