ADS is planning to organise the United Kingdom pavilion at the 23rd edition of Milipol Paris 2023. For many decades Milipol Paris has enjoyed a worldwide status as a leading event dedicated to the security profession.
It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers.
This event is organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interior in partnership with several governmental bodies. Milipol Paris is the leading event dedicated to homeland security and safety.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including refreshments and light snacks
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 800 exhibitors, 55% from outside France
- 22,000 visitors from 138 countries - 39% from outside France
- 100 official delegations from 60 countries.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
We are offering self-build (for companies wishing to build their own stand or display large items such as vehicles), pod packages or shell scheme stands. To enquire or express an interest please contact Joe Peace.