Milipol Paris is dedicated to homeland security and safety, and has enjoyed a worldwide status as the leading event specific to the security profession. It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers. The 22nd edition will take place at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre between 19 - 22 October 2021.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 31,185 professional visitors from 156 countries
- 167 official delegations from 68 countries
- 1089 exhibiting companies from 55 countries
The FCO website provides up to date guidance on travel to France. For the most recent information please visit their website here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Booking information, floor plan and prices will be released very soon. We are offering pod packages, shell scheme stands or self-build areas for companies wishing to build their own stand. To enquire or express an interest please contact Joe Peace