Milipol Asia-Pacific is the leading international exhibition dedicated to homeland security in the Asia-Pacific region. The event is focused on counter terrorism, internal state security, law enforcement and civil defence in the Asia Pacific Region and beyond.
The Show will address the fundamental issues of global terrorism and internal state security which will present opportunities for specialists and engineers to share their experience and expertise regarding the sophisticated security threats currently facing Governments in the region.
ADS are once again planning to organise the UK Pavilion which is positioned in a prime location generating maximum footfall.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 300+ exhibitors from 38 countries/regions
- 7370 visitors from 79 countries
- 90 hosted official delegates
- Official support from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore and the Ministry of the Interior of France.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
We are offering pod packages or shell scheme stands. To enquire or express an interest please contact Joe Peace.