BOOKINGS ON HOLD:
Due to the venue revising the seating capacity to implement social distancing measures, additional bookings are on hold until we get clarification on the revised room capacities. To be placed on a waiting list and informed when bookings open up again please contact Laura Normandale.
To operate a world class, global, Navy, we need inspiring people working as one team to be highly efficient, innovative and productive to deliver on behalf of the people of the United Kingdom, protecting them, preventing conflict and ready to fight our enemies whenever needed. To do so, the Navy is committed to mobilising, modernising and transforming our capabilities and business practices to meet the challenges of the future operating environment. We aim to achieve this as a partner in Defence, leveraging the very best of Defence Industry expertise alongside Science and Technology to transform the Navy to fight and win.
The Maritime Capability Industry Day aims to adopt a defence enterprise approach to address the maritime problems sets of the future Navy. Focusing primarily on the North Atlantic, the day will provide a unique insight into the future challenges, assumptions and ambitions of the Naval Service. Opened by the 1st Sea Lord, Admiral Tony Radakin CB ADC, we cordially invite you to join us for a day of briefings, panel discussions and workshops aimed at growing our collective knowledge and understanding to encourage a coherent enterprise approach to deliver the future Navy.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- To gain a better understanding of the Royal Navy’s ambition.
- To align prospective Defence Industry investment to Royal Navy strategic intent.
- To enhance the Defence Industry network through an enterprise approach to maritime problem solving.
THE PROGRAMME WILL COVER:
- Keynote speech from 1st Sea Lord and Director Develop, Rear Admiral Andy Burns
- Briefing from UK Defence Solutions Centre on the principles of a Maritime Enterprise
- Discuss the problem set - Issues the Royal Navy and industry can collectively resolve:-
- Unmanned Air Systems
- Autonomous Underwater systems
- Integrated Multi-mission systems
- MARCAP-led capability workshops and stands
- Industry Engagement & Networking
- Evening Reception & Dinner with Keynote Speakers
Please follow this link to see the draft agenda for the event.
We offer individidual places plus tables of ten and twelve at the dinner. On each table we will seat two Royal Navy representatives. If you wish to purchase a table then please purchase eight dinner places for a table of ten and ten dinner places for a table of twelve.