The UK Pavilion is now sold out.
ADS has secured a prime location at this popular exhibition located at Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center).
Japan is the largest aerospace industrial market in Asia, with a current aerospace production value in excess of 2 trillion YEN. Starting with the licensed production of defense aircraft, satellites and launch vehicles, the Japanese aerospace industry has built its own capabilities in indigenous development.
JIAE is a hive of activity with special features that include: Seminars and Symposiums delivered by key industry and government figures, and B to B Meetings amongst major companies and SME’s around the world.
EXHIBITION FUNDING SUPPORT
Trade Show Access funding grants valued at £2,500 are available for applicable exhibitors. Please apply as soon as possible. Click HERE to find out more.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION INCLUDE:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 15,000 attendees
- 323 participating companies from 23 countries across 5 continents
- 4500 business meetings held
Please view the floorplan.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications.
Options and prices
|Japan Aerospace Exhibition 2018 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£800.00|
|Japan Aerospace Exhibition 2018 - pod package (sqm)||£3,520.00|
|Japan Aerospace Exhibition 2018 - self build (per sqft)||£480.00|
|Japan Aerospace Exhibition 2018 - ADS non-member management fee||