This hugely successful event on US export controls regulations, which is jointly organised by EGADD, Squire Patton Boggs’ Aerospace & Defence Group and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd, will be celebrating its 11th Anniversary when it takes place again in Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 July 2018.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This three day workshop is fundamental to those working in or those whose work involves knowledge of US Export Controls. With a range of expert speakers leading conversations on a number of key topics, this comprehensive event really is the one and only place to learn about important updates, latest changes and enhancing knowledge. Those that are new to US Export Controls will also benefit from attending this event, with specific workshops targeted to aid your understanding of this highly complex subject.
Please click here for a provisional agenda. Please be aware that the agenda is subject to changes.
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner
There are two packages available:
Three day workshop - package includes:
- Access to all days of the conference, including workshops on Tuesday and Wednesday
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in the hotel where the event will be taking place (greatly enhancing networking opportunities)
- Lunch and refreshments provided every day
- Access to two drink receptions on Monday and Tuesday evening
- Welcome Dinner on Monday evening
- Invaluable networking opportunities with other delegates and speakers
One day workshop (Monday) package includes:
- Access to the Monday conference only
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Access to Monday evening networking & drink reception
Before booking a place on to the three day conference, please contact Jemma Keen or Robin Reed in the first instance to understand hotel room availability.
Options and prices
|ITAR 2018 - early bird rate three day conference - SOLD OUT||
|ITAR 2018 - one day delegate member rate||
|ITAR 2018 - three day conference||
|ITAR 2018 - one day delegate welcome dinner rate||£40.00|
|ITAR 2018 - ADS non-member management fee per person||