This hugely successful event on US export controls regulations, which is jointly organised by EGADD, Squire Patton Boggs’ Aerospace & Defence Group and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd, will be celebrating its 11th Anniversary when it takes place again in Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 July 2018.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This three day workshop is fundamental to those working in or those whose work involves knowledge of US Export Controls. With a range of expert speakers leading conversations on a number of key topics, this comprehensive event really is the one and only place to learn about important updates, latest changes and enhancing knowledge. Those that are new to US Export Controls will also benefit from attending this event, with specific workshops targeted to aid your understanding of this highly complex subject.
Subjects to be covered over the three days include:
- US Export Controls Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on release of EAR technology to consignee employees
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organisations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third country nationals compliance under the EAR and ITAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defence, security and intelligence markets—ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner
There are two packages available:
Three day workshop - package includes:
- Access to all days of the conference, including workshops on Tuesday and Wednesday
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in the hotel where the event will be taking place (greatly enhancing networking opportunities)
- Lunch and refreshments provided every day
- Access to two drink receptions on Monday and Tuesday evening
- Welcome Dinner on Monday evening
- Invaluable networking opportunities with other delegates and speakers
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to book using our early bird rate is Friday 20 April 2018.
One day workshop (Monday) package includes:
- Access to the Monday conference only
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Access to Monday evening networking & drink reception
Our packages are designed with you in mind and are aimed at giving delegates the most comprehensive and detailed information from the experts themselves. All our packages are limited due to the number of hotel rooms and conference room capacities. This event sells out every year, therefore we recommend you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The early bird booking deadline for the three day workshop is 20 April 2018.
Options and prices
|ITAR 2018 - early bird rate three day conference||
|ITAR 2018 - one day delegate member rate||
|ITAR 2018 - ADS non-member management fee per person||