ADS invites you to express an interest in exhibiting in a UK Pavilion at International Exhibition for National Security & Resilience (ISNR) 2020. According to the organisers, ISNR is the regional trusted platform for national and cyber security stakeholders in the public & private community. The exhibition is co-organised with the UAE Ministry of Interior (MOI), under the highest level of Government patronage and benefitting from the support and guidance of a Higher Organizing Committee (HOC) chaired by H.E. Major General Ahmed Nasser al Raisi, Inspector General at the MOI.
Authorities expected to attend the show include:
- Abu Dhabi Police
- Dubai Police
- Signals Intelligence Agency
- GHQ Armed Forces
- National Crisis & Emergency Management Authority (NCEMA)
- Abu Dhabi Health Authority.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
We hereby request UK industry to register their interest to exhibit at the exhibition on a UK pavilion by emailing Bhavin Vyas by 6 September 2019. If we receive sufficient interest from members to exhibit at the event, we will further engage with the organisers to secure space and exhibiting options.