Join our upcoming webinar hosted by ADS to hear from the event organiser - Advanced Business Events - together with Rolls-Royce, Velo3D and Clyde Space, who will be discussing the Space Suppliers Summit Glasgow from 4 - 5 October 2022.
The Space Suppliers Summit is an international business convention dedicated to the manufacturing supply chain for the space and defence sector, taking place at the Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow. The convention is an opportunity for companies to showcase their unique capabilities, share insights and ideas, and create new networks through a conference day and B2B matchmaking programme. ADS members are entitled to a 10% discount off the cost of exhibiting at the show.
In this webinar, hear from Event Director Rosanna Quigley and participating companies to get an insight into the types of companies who will joining the event and get a preview of what to expect:
- 15:00 Welcome – Bhavin Vyas, Head of Space, ADS Group
- 15:05 Event introduction – Rosanna Quigley, UK Office Director, Advanced Business Events
- 15:10 Velo3D - Brian Hawkes, Technical Sales Engineer, Velo3D
- 15:20 Rolls-Royce - Tom Burgess, Vice President, UK MOD, Rolls-Royce
- 15:30 Clyde Space - Peter Anderson, Chief Commercial Officer, Clyde Space
- 15:40 Audience Q&A - Facilitated by Bhavin Vyas, ADS
- 16:00 Close