The Special Operations Forces and Homeland Security markets in the Middle East are doing more things in more places than ever before. They seek ways to tackle a range of security threats, shore up the resilience of their friends and allies against terrorist and criminal networks, and minimize the need for large-scale military interventions. The UK has a particularly strong reputation globally in these sectors, due to our own activities and national capabilities.
As a result, ADS is offering Special Operations Forces and Homeland Security related British companies the opportunity to participate in a UK National Pavilion at the Special Operations Forces Exhibition & Conference SOFEX 2022 http://sofexjordan.com/ Aqaba, Jordan 31 October - 3 November 2022. This FREE-to-participate webinar should enable UK companies to make an informed decision on the value of participating and what is new in SOFEX 2022.
- 09:30 Welcome Brinley Salzmann, Director – Overseas & Exports, ADS Group
- 09:32 The Middle East Special Forces Market and plans for SOFEX 2022 (Jordanian View) – Ahmad Taweel, Executive Operations Manager and Ms Sama Shweihat, Business Development, SOFEX
- 09:40 British Embassy Amman MoD and DIT Support – Suha Batarseh, Head of Trade & Investment, DIT, British Embassy in Amman
- 09:45 Plans for the UK National Pavilion at SOFEX 2022 – Christine Gomm, Head of Event Operations, ADS Group
- 09:50 Q&A moderated by Brinley Salzmann, Director – Overseas & Exports, ADS Group
- 10:00 End of session