IDEF 2021 will be the 15th edition of the International Defence Industry Fair and hosted by the Ministry of National Defense and under the management and responsibility of the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation. It provides the opportunity to follow up on technological developments in industry as well as build international collaboration in supply programs. IDEF is the largest event of its kind in the Eurasian region.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 76,010 professional visitors from 96 countries
- 151 delegations including senior officials, primary and end users, R&D specialists, and academia
- 1,068 exhibiting companies from 53 countries
The FCO website provides up to date guidance on travel to Turkey. For the most recent information please visit their website here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
ADS are currently not planning to run a pavilion but are happy to try to secure space on behalf of UK industry. To enquire or express an interest please contact Adam Doyle.